Welcome to The Arsenal Ticket Exchange service, where disabled season ticket holders that are unable to attend a game can sell their tickets to fellow Purple members.
Please note that the disabled Ticket Exchange Service will not be available for reduced capacity matches. When the Club is permitted to return to full capacity matches, the terms set out below will apply. Subject to the relevant Terms and Conditions, the disabled Ticket Transfer Service will be available for reduced capacity matches.
Contact the Disability Liaison Team for more information on Tel 020 7619 5050 (9.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays)
Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange
Disabled Season ticket holders unable to attend a game can make their ticket available once the match is sold out via the Disabled Supporter’s Ticket Exchange Service (subject to restrictions).
Upon a buyer being found and a sale being made, your membership card will be disabled for the game while the buyer's membership card will be activated. The credit for the ticket sale (less a 10% administrative charge) will be deducted from the cost of your season ticket renewal or the funds can be withdrawn throughout the season using the Cashback service during the allotted timeslots advertised below.
Benefits of Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange:
• Better ticket availability for Purple members.
• Using this service enables season ticket holders the opportunity to seek financial return on their season ticket.
• Platinum and Gold Members who cannot attend a game now have the ability to sell their ticket via the Disability Liaison Team to a Purple Member once a fixture has officially sold out.
• The Exchange provides members a secure and convenient service to resell tickets to fellow members.
• We hope that this service will assist us in our objectives of eradicating the unauthorised and illegal sale of tickets through touts.
Benefits of Transferring a Ticket on Ticket Exchange:
• Transfer your ticket to a Purple Member and save yourself the trouble of having to hand over your membership card
• Always feel comfortable in knowing who is sitting in your seat on a Matchday
• Always make sure your seat is filled so the crowd stay loud and proud
The Cashback Service (Enhancements to The Ticket Exchange)
The Cashback service will be available throughout each season during designated time slots. Cashback can be used by Platinum and Gold members and provides an additional way of reimbursing Members who have accrued monies via Ticket Exchange by withdrawing the proceeds of successful seats sold via Ticket Exchange and transferred in to your chosen bank account.
Any Cashback windows will be advertised below throughout the season.
Please be reminded that funds will clear into your account after a minimum of 10 working days has passed from when the Cashback service has closed.
Copyright 2021 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.